The simulation exists as a stand-alone program to educate participants on issues surrounding climate change.
- reenactments of ;
- reflections on root causes of , with explanations on what is being done to address by agencies such as CRS;
- reenactments of potential options that face , and likely outcomes;
- explanation, through the lens of Catholic Social Teaching, of proposals for what needs to be done to
- opportunities to engage in advocacy, including a range of options from social media to petitions to advocacy emails (computers are set up with links to various social media and advocacy programs, and sheets are handed out with suggestions for future action); and
- prayer that deepens the participants’ commitment to solidarity.